Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 06- "Favorite Songs"

I just recently blogged about how music is a huge part of our lives. I posted a video of Kennedy singing an Adele song, which is years beyond her time. Our kids are every part involved in our music around this house. They sing JJ Grey & Mofro songs instead of "Old McDonald" and songs from Jason Aldean instead of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." They know those too, but to hear them singing "Dirt Road Anthem" is much more impressive when they decide to belt out the tunes in the middle of Wal-Mart. Waylon spends more money at iTunes than he does on any other "thing" these days and I must say his library is filling up nicely. With all that being said, I cannot imagine picking one song as a favorite. For a sampling of my favorites, scroll to the bottom of the blog and play around in my "juke box." There is everything from my classical wedding song (that I knew I must have from about the time I was ten years old) to Britney Spears to Linkin Park. I don't discriminate when it comes to music...rock, pop, country, classical, oldies, christian, dance. I love it all...

... (and may just break out in dance in the middle of Wal-Mart when Kennedy starts singing).