Sunday, July 24, 2011

Catching Up...Days 07, 08, 09

Looks like I got a little sidetracked over the weekend and didn't abide the challenge rules by blogging everyday...oops. So I will get right into it since I have some catching up to do.

Day 07- "The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name"
My blog is named "The Hill House" simply because our last name is Hill and my blog is about all happenings at our house!

Day 08- "Cravings"
The only thing I crave on a consistent basis is the love from my family and friends. I consider myself to be a good friend and I would go out on a limb for any of my friends in need. Everyday I look forward to the hundreds of hugs and kisses I receive and give out to my babies. As far as foods are concerned, I craved salty foods when pregnant with Jon Walker. Burger King french fries was my dream food! While pregnant with Kennedy, I ate a lot of fruit and craved sugary foods. Most likely now (not pregnant), when I do have cravings, they tend to be for sushi, chinese food, fried pickles, or an Ann Olivia's cookie sandwich!

Day 09- "Pet Peeves"
I guess everyone has their share of things that bug the mess out of them. I probably have more than I can think of right now. Things that really peeve me are snoring, teeth gritting, attention hoarders, liars who can't keep their stories straight, having my dvr'd show turned off so it only records the first few minutes, having my seat kicked by a certain three year old while driving, people who are pleasant to your face but talk smack behind your back. That's about all I can pull out right now but I just know something will come up and peeve me and I will wonder why I didn't think about it for this post.

Now that I am caught up on my challenge, I can catch up on my dvr'd shows...let's hope they are all there!