Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 01- "A Recent Picture & 15 Facts About You"

I usually am such a good photographer...in the sense that I take lots of pictures. That has not been the case recently so that's another failure added to the list. Jon Walker actually took this most recent photo of me. It was taken at the church just before Lindsey Keen Cade's wedding in June. Kennedy was the flower girl and we were trying to keep her occupied and in good spirits before she walked down the aisle.



I guess that one is a decent pic, but as a back up (and cuter photo, in my opinion), I have also posted an anniversary picture of Waylon and I. We took a trip to Gatlinburg in February and this is at the top of the ski lift.


Now for the factual portion of the post...


1. I am a great negotiator. (ie: I just called AT&T to cancel our fax line since it is barely used and costs $25 per month, but managed to keep all our services and cut our internet charges in half. These providers have the ability to lower your bills...all you have to do is ask!)

2. I am about to be a mother of a kindergartener...where have the last five years gone?


3. Apparently, I am slightly obsessed with using ... and never use more than three dots in a sequence.


4. I love lists, but more than that, I love crossing things off my lists.


5. I am officially a junior in nursing school.


6. I despise yard work.


7. I love to entertain and my favorite part is setting up, preparing food, and decorating with a theme.


8. I am at a constant battle with my inner controlling self and really trying to be better.


9. I live for days that I get to pull my hair back in a cap and not have to put on any make-up.


10. I look forward to cooler weather so I can get some motivation to get outside and run.


11. I need to lose weight and tone up, which motivated me to write #10.


12. I very rarely buy cookie dough in order to bake cookies...I think many women can relate to that. (I definitely had a raw cookie dough kind of week)


13. Even on the worst of days, my family makes me smile and thank God for this life.


14. I feel more confident with my own self in my 30's than I ever did in my 20's.


15. Has been to Italy and will return one day with my husband :)



See you tomorrow for day 02 of the challenge...so far, so good!