Friday, July 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge

To say I have neglected my blog is quite the understatement.

I went from writing nearly everyday to basically once every quarter. I enjoy sitting down to write and I also think the blog can benefit us one day by preserving some good memories and photos to look back upon one day. Just today, I caught up on a friend's blog who is about a week into a 30 day blog challenge. Basically, for 30 days there is a given topic each day to blog about. I thought it would be a marvelous way to get back in the swing of things. I do need to get my brain back in working mode with school just around the corner. Apparently, Jon Walker agrees with that thought as well...last night he got in bed and said he needed to read a book every night before school starts so he will be "seriously ready for kindergarten." I love a good challenge and I love completing goals so this 30 day writing challenge should be easily attained...we will see :)

I will start with Day 01 tomorrow..."A Recent Picture & 15 Facts About You." See you then!