Monday, February 14, 2011

Summer Dreaming

I have been suffering from some very intense back and leg pain and had a MRI done today. The whole process was a little over an hour and for the majority of that time, I was wrapped in a warm blanket and cozied up under a huge, humming machine. I closed my eyes and tried to pass the time with a nap. I guess with the sun shining brightly and the temps reaching 60 today, I immediately went into summer mode and started dreaming of the most fabulous things. I am ready to go to the beach. I am ready to wear flip flops everyday. I am ready for summer cookouts and longer days. And looking forward long term, I would love to one day have a home with huge porches and one of these...

It's a twin size sleeper swing. And I want one. Maybe one day.

Can't a girl dream?