Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas 2010 Post: Better Late Than Never

We started the tradition of being in our own home this Christmas so Jon Walker and Kennedy could really enjoy the "big deal" of Santa coming. We are usually so wrapped up in making plans, visiting friends and family, and lost time travelling, but this year was much more relaxed. It was bittersweet I will admit. I am so happy to start new traditions with my little family, but I missed the hustle and bustle and noise of my entire family. I have not spent Christmas Eve away from my family in 29 years, so this one was a first. The kids got everything and more they wished for and we got plenty too. Probably one of my most favorite gifts was my stethoscope! School has definitely been real over the past year, but I am getting into the heavy stuff and truly enjoying it. The stethoscope just made it all set in...in the near future, I will be a nurse! Hope your holidays were great and Santa stopped by your home!
Merry Christmas from The Hill House

Cookies, carrots, and milk all ready to go


Going to bed hoping for Santa to arrive soon!


It was all boy for Jon Walker this year...guitar, drum set, football uniform, remote helicopter,

and bow and arrow


She got it all...Barbie laptop, Barbie car, Ole Miss cheerleader and matching uniform,

and other happies


Superman Snuggie was a hit :)