Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 12- "Something You Bought Recently"

I am very proud of one of my most recent purchases. For the most part, I am proud of myself for committing to a photo I liked enough to have it printed large enough for the wall. We have taken family portraits or portraits of the kids twice a year, but I very rarely order many. I guess I know that I have such limited wall space for larger portraits so I am always hesitant to order the larger sizes. At least I have the images saved for a later day though right?!?! So without further explanation, my most recent purchase for my house is a 16x20 portrait of the kids and I had it framed in a frame I've had my eyes on for a couple of years now. I love the old, distressed, carved wooden frames and finally made the plunge and started a collage wall in our entry way.

I love the final result...the overall product is young, fun, unique, colorful, and features the most beautiful children!