Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 14- "Things You Love" And A Pool Party!

First and foremost, I love my husband. He is the man God picked for me to live a long life with and he is the one He chose as the father of my children. Kennedy and Jon Walker adore him and we have really "grown" into our relationship in the past couple of years. We have been together a long time, but now we seem to really have "it."





In somewhat of an order, other things I love include: God, my family, girlfriends, travel, nursing school, my strong will, the beach, red wine, small town living with the big city at my fingertips, design, a good deal, a great, unexpected find, my independence, cake, a Redbird sushi roll, romantic, exotic places, reality television and my dvr, flip flops, big bows on little girls, custom designed furniture, a clean house, and the list could go on and on...





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





In other news, we celebrated Kennedy's 4th birthday this past weekend. Her birthday is August 7, but with school starting we decided to have her Pool Party right at the end of the summer. I used Pinterest (you must check out if you have not...it's the new addiction) to jump start my brain for ideas and I really ran with the whole water theme. It turned out cute and she had a lot of friends show up. She got lots of nice gifts and the pool was a perfect place to host a party on a 100 degree day!
































































Sorry for the craziness of the photo placement or spacing. I have no clue what happened and no patience to try to change it!